Japan is likely to enjoy a modest surge of growth as the strength of overseas economies and the weak yen contribute to a brighter outlook, the Bank of Japan (BoJ) said today (January 31). The central...
- New legislation to grant BoE more power over payments infrastructure
- Sri Lankan governor appears before inquiry into alleged fraud
- BoE unlikely to predict next financial crisis, says MPC member
- New deposits backed by central bank money could solve public mistrust
- Europe must strengthen money-laundering controls – EU agencies