The prices of Greek government bills gained in the US and core eurozone markets in January, but lost their footing in the so-called eurozone "peripheral" markets, according to a release published in early...
- Eurozone employment-to-GDP-growth ratio has recovered strongly – ECB
- ECB officials and Borio disagree on falling real rates
- Central Bank of Barbados launches biannual economic magazine
- IMF warns over problems in Belarusian banking system, but central bank disagrees
- Savers must adjust their plans amid low rates – Poloz