According to the Central Bank of Sri Lanka's Annual Report 2005, Sri Lanka's economy demonstrated its resilience once again in 2005 by growing at a rate of 6 per cent, exceeding expectations in the immediate...
- Olsen wins second term at Norges Bank
- EBA reveals guidelines for first stress tests on deposit guarantee schemes
- Bahrain central bank establishes cyber-security emergency response team
- Eurozone's Single Resolution Board sets out 2016 plans
- Ukraine closes three further banks, offers reassurances on another