According to the Central Bank of Sri Lanka's Annual Report 2005, Sri Lanka's economy demonstrated its resilience once again in 2005 by growing at a rate of 6 per cent, exceeding expectations in the immediate...
- Stanford's John Taylor on the global monetary system and central bank co-operation
- Bank of Canada identifies first ‘prominent' payment system
- Visco wary of changing regulation on sovereign exposures
- Cunliffe warns of tough transition to new resolution regime
- Draghi points to savings glut in some eurozone countries