The European Central Bank's (ECB) net profit increased by €111 million ($118.3 million) in 2016 to approximately €1.2 billion, it announced today (February 16). The expanded asset purchase programme...
- Sri Lankan governor appears before inquiry into alleged fraud
- New deposits backed by central bank money could solve public mistrust
- New legislation to grant BoE more power over payments infrastructure
- People: Riksbank’s Nessén takes on new advisory role; Albizu retains CMCA chair
- Europe must strengthen money-laundering controls – EU agencies