In an attempt to boost growth and support the currency, the Bank of Uganda judged further "cautious easing" of monetary policy was warranted at its latest meeting, on February 15. The central bank's...
- Sri Lankan governor appears before inquiry into alleged fraud
- Broad sectors of Irish economy are ‘very connected’ – study
- Carstens agrees to stay at Bank of Mexico until December
- Europe must strengthen money-laundering controls – EU agencies
- New legislation to grant BoE more power over payments infrastructure