The president of the Senate of the Philippines has endorsed Antonio Moncupa to be the next governor of the country's central bank. In a statement on February 12, Aquilino "Koko" Pimentel III – who...
- RBI’s Acharya says India ‘urgently’ needs asset management company
- Mexico steps in to stabilise forex market
- Plummeting inflation prompts Bank of Zambia action
- Irish deputy governor says Brexit will have negative impact on Ireland
- Government regulation needed for digital currencies to remain secure – paper