The International Monetary Fund has praised efforts taken by Bank Indonesia to improve its monetary policy transmission. In its latest Article IV consultation, the fund took note of the reforms implemented...
- RBI’s Acharya says India ‘urgently’ needs asset management company
- Mexico steps in to stabilise forex market
- Plummeting inflation prompts Bank of Zambia action
- Irish deputy governor says Brexit will have negative impact on Ireland
- Government regulation needed for digital currencies to remain secure – paper