Angolan authorities have disregarded advice from the International Monetary Fund to abandon its exchange rate peg, a report published on February 7 said. In its latest Article IV consultation with the...
- RBI’s Acharya says India ‘urgently’ needs asset management company
- Mexico steps in to stabilise forex market
- Plummeting inflation prompts Bank of Zambia action
- Irish deputy governor says Brexit will have negative impact on Ireland
- Government regulation needed for digital currencies to remain secure – paper