The Norwegian central bank defended its policy framework and stressed the need for flexibility on January 31, as it published its response to a government review of monetary policy. The horizon for monetary...
- New legislation to grant BoE more power over payments infrastructure
- Sri Lankan governor appears before inquiry into alleged fraud
- BoE unlikely to predict next financial crisis, says MPC member
- New deposits backed by central bank money could solve public mistrust
- Europe must strengthen money-laundering controls – EU agencies