Pablo Ramos Sánchez was appointed by president Evo Morales to act as interim central bank president as Marcelo Zabalaga leaves the institution. In 2010, Zabalaga was appointed interim bank president,...
- New legislation to grant BoE more power over payments infrastructure
- Sri Lankan governor appears before inquiry into alleged fraud
- BoE unlikely to predict next financial crisis, says MPC member
- New deposits backed by central bank money could solve public mistrust
- Europe must strengthen money-laundering controls – EU agencies