"There could come a rebirth of economics," said Bank of England chief economist Andrew Haldane today (January 5), referring to the soul searching that the profession has gone through since the 2008 crisis....
- RBI’s Acharya says India ‘urgently’ needs asset management company
- Mexico steps in to stabilise forex market
- Plummeting inflation prompts Bank of Zambia action
- Irish deputy governor says Brexit will have negative impact on Ireland
- Government regulation needed for digital currencies to remain secure – paper