The introduction of quantitative easing and negative interest rates by the European Central Bank has resulted in a number of central banks in Africa cutting their euro holdings, according to Solomon Kavuma,...
- New legislation to grant BoE more power over payments infrastructure
- Sri Lankan governor appears before inquiry into alleged fraud
- BoE unlikely to predict next financial crisis, says MPC member
- New deposits backed by central bank money could solve public mistrust
- Europe must strengthen money-laundering controls – EU agencies