Economics ought to draw on a wide range of other disciplines as it looks for better ways to model the real world, Bank of England (BoE) chief economist Andrew Haldane said on November 10. In an expansive...
- Sri Lankan governor appears before inquiry into alleged fraud
- New deposits backed by central bank money could solve public mistrust
- New legislation to grant BoE more power over payments infrastructure
- People: Riksbank’s Nessén takes on new advisory role; Albizu retains CMCA chair
- Europe must strengthen money-laundering controls – EU agencies