Norges Bank Investment Management (NBIM) has hired Citi to provide global custody services for the $850 billion investment portfolio held by Norway's Government Pension Fund Global (GPFG), replacing JP...
- Conflict of interest prompts managerial change at Bank of Jamaica
- ESRB unveils methodology for mapping shadow banks
- Singapore's GIC warns of lower returns in coming years
- European banks’ structure helps drive dollar-denominated debt issuance – paper
- Report sees progress following UK market review but job ‘far from done’