Norges Bank Investment Management (NBIM) has hired Citi to provide global custody services for the $850 billion investment portfolio held by Norway's Government Pension Fund Global (GPFG), replacing JP...
- BoE injects £3.1bn liquidity into UK banks
- Effective lower bound has ‘tail risk’ influence on monetary policy, ECB paper argues
- Bank of Israel sees ‘Brexit’ increasing risks to outlook
- Reserve Bank of Malawi to improve monetary policy architecture
- Danish central bank urges Basel Committee to reconsider parameter floors