The street protests that rocked Brazil last month put inflation – and the central bank – centre stage in the country's politics, according to a former governor of the Central Bank of Brazil, Gustavo...
- BoE injects £3.1bn liquidity into UK banks
- Reserve Bank of Malawi to improve monetary policy architecture
- Effective lower bound has ‘tail risk’ influence on monetary policy, ECB paper argues
- Draghi: Central bankers must align policies
- Dombret warns clearing and securities depository business may leave London