The street protests that rocked Brazil last month put inflation – and the central bank – centre stage in the country's politics, according to a former governor of the Central Bank of Brazil, Gustavo...
- BoE paper explores impact of prudential measures abroad on UK bank lending
- BoJ holds policy despite weakening expectations
- People: Fed appoints new director; Ghana and Uzbekistan add deputies
- RBI plans to regulate nascent P2P market
- Panellists at ECB conference challenge complexity of macro-prudential set-up