The street protests that rocked Brazil last month put inflation – and the central bank – centre stage in the country's politics, according to a former governor of the Central Bank of Brazil, Gustavo...
- Ukraine closes three further banks, offers reassurances on another
- Kohn encourages Chinese efforts on financial stability
- Iran’s Seif details banking sector clean-up operation
- Malaysian governor warns of banks ‘falling short’ on basic services
- Lipton: co-ordinated approach to capital flows ought to be considered