The Bank of Russia today held rates stable, but introduced a new measure designed to improve the monetary policy transmission mechanism, which some analysts described as its 'big bazooka'. The central...
- Ratings agency fined €1.38 million by Esma for regulatory breaches
- EBA lays out policy options to deal with NPLs
- Njoroge cites need to anchor expectations as Central Bank of Kenya holds
- Chinese law doubts holding back RMB internationalisation – paper
- 331,000 counterfeit notes withdrawn in H1 2016 – ECB