Global regulators have extended phase-in arrangements and permitted a wider pool of eligible assets for banks seeking to comply with their final rules for the liquidity coverage ratio (LCR), one of the...
- ECB says it has learned lessons from simulated cyber attack
- ECB publishes online newsletter on financial market infrastructure
- Distributed ledgers ‘too much of a moving target’ to write business standards, says Swift
- Inflation expectations more sensitive near the zero lower bound – IMF study
- Fed’s Tarullo: stress testing needs to evolve