Global regulators have extended phase-in arrangements and permitted a wider pool of eligible assets for banks seeking to comply with their final rules for the liquidity coverage ratio (LCR), one of the...
- Ratings agency fined €1.38 million by Esma for regulatory breaches
- EBA lays out policy options to deal with NPLs
- Njoroge cites need to anchor expectations as Central Bank of Kenya holds
- Chinese law doubts holding back RMB internationalisation – paper
- 331,000 counterfeit notes withdrawn in H1 2016 – ECB