Macro-prudential policy should be used by supervisors to address the procyclical relationship between financial regulation and demographics, according to Kiyohiko Nishimura, a deputy governor of the Bank...
- BoE injects £3.1bn liquidity into UK banks
- Ukraine unveils new asset disposal system for distressed banks in bid to reduce corruption
- Reserve Bank of Malawi to improve monetary policy architecture
- Danish central bank urges Basel Committee to reconsider parameter floors
- Dombret warns clearing and securities depository business may leave London