The Central Bank of Iceland has temporarily suspended its regular purchases of foreign currency in light of an "undesirably large" depreciation in the Icelandic króna. The central bank began purchasing...
- Inflation expectations are part of QE transmission mechanism – BoE paper
- Bank of Russia centre records over 20 ‘major’ attacks on payment systems
- Irish central bank announces new protections for mortgage borrowers
- BoE prize-winning research favours CCB over leaning against the wind
- MAS announces ‘firm regulatory actions’ against multiple banks