The Federal Reserve Board of Governors named the new chairs and deputy chairs in half of the 12 district reserve banks on December 3. New chairmen were appointed to the board of directors of six reserve...
- Polish president picks Adam Glapiński to lead central bank
- Italian governor criticises bank resolution rules
- Norges Bank notes to feature innovative optical thread
- Researchers conduct ‘horse race’ of financial crisis early-warning models
- Stanford's John Taylor on the global monetary system and central bank co-operation