The Federal Reserve Board of Governors named the new chairs and deputy chairs in half of the 12 district reserve banks on December 3. New chairmen were appointed to the board of directors of six reserve...
- Bank of Mauritius constantly ‘beefing up’ regulatory capacity, says governor
- Nepal to introduce interest corridor in August
- Njoroge cites need to anchor expectations as Central Bank of Kenya holds
- Liberia in line for new largest banknote
- Report sees progress following UK market review but job ‘far from done’