The Federal Reserve Board of Governors named the new chairs and deputy chairs in half of the 12 district reserve banks on December 3. New chairmen were appointed to the board of directors of six reserve...
- Blanchard and Acalin warn of FDI measurement problems
- BoJ survey throws light on financial education problem
- Philippines central bank adopts renminbi as reserve asset
- New high for reserves a sign of 'growing confidence' in Argentina – Sturzenegger
- Hungarian central bank delays introduction of capital buffers