Norges Bank is developing a new banknote series, it announced today (December 4), to guard against potential counterfeit attacks. Initially, the central bank will determine a theme for the notes, their...
- EBA chair calls for ‘deep-rooted changes’ in bank culture
- CPMI-Iosco launch plan for two-hour cyber attack recovery
- People: Sarb gets new comms head; Bulgaria and Portugal welcome new board members
- Mario Vella ‘expected’ to be new Maltese governor
- Central bank should consider sticky-price inflation as target variable – paper