A report setting out how policy-makers should select and apply macro-prudential instruments was released by the Basel-based Committee on the Global Financial System on December 3. It addresses when a...
- Fed presidents navigate ‘mixed signals’
- Stanford's John Taylor on the global monetary system and central bank co-operation
- Bank of Canada identifies first ‘prominent' payment system
- Zeti Akhtar Aziz on crisis management, mandates and capacity building
- Sub-Saharan African countries need more responsive policy – IMF staff