Daniel Mminele, a deputy governor of the South African Reserve Bank (Sarb), has warned of the problems created for emerging market central banks by unconventional monetary policy actions such as quantitative...
- People: Fed appoints new director; Ghana and Uzbekistan add deputies
- Rajan sided with the consensus, minutes show
- ‘Challenging' year spurs diversification of Hong Kong's exchange fund
- Trilemma, dilemma, and the PBoC's primer for the 'new normal'
- Zeti Akhtar Aziz on crisis management, mandates and capacity building