Daniel Mminele, a deputy governor of the South African Reserve Bank (Sarb), has warned of the problems created for emerging market central banks by unconventional monetary policy actions such as quantitative...
- Inflation expectations more sensitive near the zero lower bound – IMF study
- Central banks adopt Swift harmonisation charter
- ECB publishes online newsletter on financial market infrastructure
- Better swap lines could support global co-operation – BIS’s da Silva
- Fed’s Tarullo: stress testing needs to evolve