Øystein Olsen, governor of Norges Bank, said in a speech on November 29 that Norway's sovereign wealth fund will diversify investments away from Europe while maintaining the fund's high risk tolerance....
- IMF paper examines impact of debt restructurings on growth
- All eyes on Italy as EBA prepares to release stress test results
- Sarb review calls for changes to payment frameworks
- Cœuré: central bankers must be mindful of possible ‘economic lower bound’
- BoJ boosts ETF purchases in face of global uncertainty