The short-term outlook of fund managers and asymmetric information between the agents and owners of capital is driving asset mispricing and harming equity returns, according to an article in the latest...
- Turkish central bank to conduct ‘extensive studies’ into inflation dynamics
- Unconventional monetary policy should be supported on structural and fiscal fronts – ECB paper
- Bank of Zambia begins liquidating three financial institutions
- Yellen: future policy-makers may need new tools to tackle recessions
- King calls for IMF revamp