Asian regulators are seeking to shine a light on the risks posed by the shadow banking sector, but need to be careful not to cast the net too wide, according to Ashley Alder, chief executive of the Securities...
- Inflation expectations are part of QE transmission mechanism – BoE paper
- People: Uzbekistan appoints new deputy; Ahmed retiring from IMF
- ECB paper compares ability of indicators to predict bond risk premia
- EBA proposes new templates for AT1 issues
- Mortgage interest tax deduction can increase market volatility – DNB paper