Mario Draghi, president of the European Central Bank (ECB), praised developments in Spain and Portugal today (October 4), after unveiling the benchmark interest rate in Europe will be held at 0.75%. ...
- Riksbank urges FMIs to work against cyber threats on strategic level
- ‘Challenging' year spurs diversification of Hong Kong's exchange fund
- IMF staff weigh options for tackling Chinese NPLs
- ECB sets out principles for designing backstop to single deposit guarantee scheme
- Bean welcomes bid to increase ONS access to public data