Mario Draghi, president of the European Central Bank (ECB), praised developments in Spain and Portugal today (October 4), after unveiling the benchmark interest rate in Europe will be held at 0.75%. ...
- Helicopters bearing gifts
- Malta's deputy governor to remain in post, central bank confirms
- Sri Lanka invites bids to mint 970 million coins
- Governments should look beyond criticism and protect central bank independence – Rajan
- Turkish governor says monetary policy will be simplified at 'reasonable' time