The Norwegian Government Pension Fund Global, Norway's international sovereign wealth fund, today (July 5) agreed to purchase 50% stakes in five properties in Paris, France, for a total of €275 million...
- Sri Lankan governor appears before inquiry into alleged fraud
- Broad sectors of Irish economy are ‘very connected’ – study
- Carstens agrees to stay at Bank of Mexico until December
- Europe must strengthen money-laundering controls – EU agencies
- New legislation to grant BoE more power over payments infrastructure