The Norwegian Government Pension Fund Global, Norway's international sovereign wealth fund, today (July 5) agreed to purchase 50% stakes in five properties in Paris, France, for a total of €275 million...
- ‘Digital base money’ could hinder monetary policy, ECB official warns
- Review urges BIS to curb dominance of ‘house view’ in research
- Farms, germs and loans: central banking in 19th century France
- Central Bank of Nigeria bans banks from using digital currencies
- BIS paper finds Fed’s QE had little discernible impact on real economy