The Norwegian Government Pension Fund Global, Norway's international sovereign wealth fund, today (July 5) agreed to purchase 50% stakes in five properties in Paris, France, for a total of €275 million...
- Draghi: Central bankers must align policies
- Dombret warns clearing and securities depository business may leave London
- Effective lower bound has ‘tail risk’ influence on monetary policy, ECB paper argues
- Danish central bank urges Basel Committee to reconsider parameter floors
- BoE injects £3.1bn liquidity into UK banks