The World Gold Council today (February 16) released the latest edition of the Gold Demand Trends report. It revealed that central banks globally bought 439.7 tonnes of the precious metal in 2011. Despite...
- UK MPs urge separation of Financial Conduct Authority functions
- IMF changes method for calculating SDR currency amounts
- ‘Digital sterling’ could bring benefits but would reshape banking – BoE’s Broadbent
- Sri Lanka invites bids to mint 970 million coins
- Turkish central bank to meet with investors under new comms practices