The World Gold Council today (February 16) released the latest edition of the Gold Demand Trends report. It revealed that central banks globally bought 439.7 tonnes of the precious metal in 2011. Despite...
- Sri Lankan governor appears before inquiry into alleged fraud
- Broad sectors of Irish economy are ‘very connected’ – study
- Carstens agrees to stay at Bank of Mexico until December
- Europe must strengthen money-laundering controls – EU agencies
- New legislation to grant BoE more power over payments infrastructure