The World Gold Council today (February 16) released the latest edition of the Gold Demand Trends report. It revealed that central banks globally bought 439.7 tonnes of the precious metal in 2011. Despite...
- RBI launches bond market shake-up
- Unconventional monetary policy should be supported on structural and fiscal fronts – ECB paper
- Bank of Zambia begins liquidating three financial institutions
- Anticipation effects can make lower bound a self-fulfilling prophecy – BoJ paper
- Economic outcomes will “vindicate” central bank – Malawi governor