The World Gold Council today (February 16) released the latest edition of the Gold Demand Trends report. It revealed that central banks globally bought 439.7 tonnes of the precious metal in 2011. Despite...
- ‘Digital base money’ could hinder monetary policy, ECB official warns
- Review urges BIS to curb dominance of ‘house view’ in research
- Farms, germs and loans: central banking in 19th century France
- Central Bank of Nigeria bans banks from using digital currencies
- BIS paper finds Fed’s QE had little discernible impact on real economy