The Supervisory Council of the Bank of Albania on December 28 approved the Monetary Policy Strategy for the next three years. Indicating the council's faith in the success of past strategies in maintaining...
- Danish central bank urges Basel Committee to reconsider parameter floors
- BoE injects £3.1bn liquidity into UK banks
- Reserve Bank of Malawi to improve monetary policy architecture
- IMF’s Lipton stresses importance of multilateralism
- Effective lower bound has ‘tail risk’ influence on monetary policy, ECB paper argues