The Independent Commission on Banking (ICB) has in its final report cemented its proposal to ring fence the retail arms of UK banks from their investment operations. Unveiling the report, commission...
- Bank of Russia centre records over 20 ‘major’ attacks on payment systems
- Slovenian bail-in was legal, ECJ rules
- Temporary price changes affecting inflation more – BoJ paper
- Bank of Italy sees Brexit having little impact on country
- Italian paper looks at effects of Basel leverage ratio on repo and refinancing