Investors have flocked to the safety of UK bonds after last week's volatility in European and US markets, UK chancellor of the exchequer, George Osborne, said on Thursday. In a speech delivered to parliament,...
- Menon pledges tougher measures on AML controls in Singapore
- Turkish central bank to meet with investors under new comms practices
- Italian paper looks at effects of Basel leverage ratio on repo and refinancing
- Irish central bank announces new protections for mortgage borrowers
- MasterCard strikes deal to acquire UK’s VocaLink