Last week's decision by eurozone heads of state to provide the European Central Bank (ECB) with guarantees for Greek debt will enable the central bank to effectively conduct monetary policy operations,...
- Sale by Hungarian central bank challenged on transparency grounds
- Lagarde encouraged Paris Club to broaden membership as South Korea joins
- Asian central banks shift bond funds towards local currency debt
- DMO will not change course after Brexit vote
- Releases of monetary data aid market rate expectations – paper