Last week's decision by eurozone heads of state to provide the European Central Bank (ECB) with guarantees for Greek debt will enable the central bank to effectively conduct monetary policy operations,...
- ECB scraps production of €500 note citing concern over illicit activities
- Riksbank adviser Segendorf offers insight into distributed ledger technology
- Ugandan deputy calls for caution in forecasting deficits
- Political and public support ‘critical’ for macro-prudential policy, says Kohn
- ECB sees ‘no clear upward trend’ in most inflation metrics