In the first meeting of its kind, government and central bank representatives met in South Korea on Monday to discuss macroeconomic policy. It was decided in June that such meetings would take place...
- Bank of Mauritius constantly ‘beefing up’ regulatory capacity, says governor
- Nepal to introduce interest corridor in August
- Njoroge cites need to anchor expectations as Central Bank of Kenya holds
- Liberia in line for new largest banknote
- Report sees progress following UK market review but job ‘far from done’