In the first meeting of its kind, government and central bank representatives met in South Korea on Monday to discuss macroeconomic policy. It was decided in June that such meetings would take place...
- Book notes: Lehman Brothers: a crisis of value, by Oonagh McDonald
- IMF staff weigh options for tackling Chinese NPLs
- Fed holds and drops reference to global risks
- National Bank of Romania flags ‘severe systemic risk’ posed by legislative framework
- Riksbank urges FMIs to work against cyber threats on strategic level