China Investment Corporation (CIC), Beijing's sovereign wealth fund, is said to be involved in a possible bid for Lehman Brothers, a beleaguered US bank. The Financial Times, a newspaper, reported Friday...
- Zeti Akhtar Aziz on crisis management, mandates and capacity building
- SNB officials fend off latest ideas for reform
- IMF staff weigh options for tackling Chinese NPLs
- Book notes: Lehman Brothers: a crisis of value, by Oonagh McDonald
- People: Fed appoints new director; Ghana and Uzbekistan add deputies