China Investment Corporation (CIC), Beijing's sovereign wealth fund, is said to be involved in a possible bid for Lehman Brothers, a beleaguered US bank. The Financial Times, a newspaper, reported Friday...
- Olsen wins second term at Norges Bank
- EBA reveals guidelines for first stress tests on deposit guarantee schemes
- Pursuing stable rates may create instability, Norges Bank paper finds
- Lipton: co-ordinated approach to capital flows ought to be considered
- Central bankers hail first phase of global forex code