China Investment Corporation (CIC), Beijing's sovereign wealth fund, is said to be involved in a possible bid for Lehman Brothers, a beleaguered US bank. The Financial Times, a newspaper, reported Friday...
- Menon pledges tougher measures on AML controls in Singapore
- Beyond banking: ESRB wants wider macro-prudential toolkit
- Ratings agency fined €1.38 million by Esma for regulatory breaches
- Chinese law doubts holding back RMB internationalisation – paper
- 331,000 counterfeit notes withdrawn in H1 2016 – ECB