He also wants other heads of government in the eurozone to back his proposal.
Berlusconi said that he will continue to lobby for a committee representing European Union governments to be set up alongside the ECB.
Berlusconi said in an interview :"I believe we should p
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- South African governor rejects calls to change mandate