"A very high degree of macro-economic convergence is necessary," Mboweni said, adding that Zimbabwe "has a long way to go".
"For any other country to be a part of the CMA they must fulfil the strict macroeconomic convergence criteria. This includes their fiscal policy stance and i
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- South African governor rejects calls to change mandate