Speaking at the ECB's press conference following its monthly rate-setting meeting, Noyer said that "the effects of the cash changeover on M3 growth should remain very limited."
"Although we have seen a significant decline in currency in circulation over recent months, currency only repre
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Asset purchase programme is key to central bank credibility – ECB paper
- BoE’s Haldane examines changing nature of work
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July