Following Bank of Korea governor Park Seung's harsh criticism and calls for his his resignation this week, this article says the attack is likely to cause a stir as the law stipulates the BOK chief's four-year term to guarantee the central bank's independent operation.
Click here to read the article "BOK governor's trouble" on The Korea Times website
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July
Back to Top