According to this article published Tuesday 4 April, full convertibility of the rupee should give companies more access to foreign debt markets, cut delays in foreign exchange trades, and enhance foreign investor access to India's banks and debt market.
Click here to read the article "Will India free the rupee?"
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- South African governor rejects calls to change mandate
Back to Top