The warning affirms the position of the Australian economy as one of the world's strongest, with growth hitting 3.6% for 2001-02, a year during which many other leading industrialised nations entered recession.
Ian Macfarlane, governor of the Reserve Bank of Australia, told a parliamentary committee that there was a "high risk" of overh
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July