According to the article 'Should GCC states diversify reserves away from the US dollar?' published Tuesday 4 April, the discussion among GCC central banks about diversifying away from the US dollar comes at a time when the greenback has already devalued significantly against the euro.
Click here to read the article "Should GCC states diversify reserves away from the US dollar?"
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Asset purchase programme is key to central bank credibility – ECB paper
- BoE’s Haldane examines changing nature of work
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July
Back to Top