The proposals seek to raise banks' resilience to liquidity stress after the global credit crunch underlined the extent to which illiquidity could hinder the workings of the global financial system.
"The principles are based on the fundamental premise that a bank's liquidity risk framework should ensure it maintains sufficien
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July