As of 1 December 2006, Sandro Streit will succeed Thomas Stucki as Head of Asset Management at the Swiss National Bank.
After ten successful years, Thomas Stucki leaves the SNB to take a high-level position in the private sector. Sandro Streit has worked in the Asset Management unit for the last eight years and currently heads the corporate bond team.
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July
Back to Top