Source: Baltic News Service
Security clearance of candidates for the Bank of Estonia council will probably take one month, after which the new lineup has to be endorsed by the parliament, the chairman of the central bank's supervisory council said on Monday.
"I submitted the names of
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July