"My conclusion after the first round of the election is that the majority of citizens in Serbia believe that reforms should be continued, but with certain corrections," Dinkic told Beta News.
Dinkic said that reforms needed to continue, but that certain changes were
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July