European Central Bank Governing Council member Ernst Welteke said on Friday that macroeconomic and financing conditions were favourable to growth globally.
"Macroeconomic conditions are favourable to growth all over the world... plenty of liquidity makes for favourable financing conditions," Welteke said in a speech for a German-
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July