The new policies are the first concrete results from the Central Financial Work Conference, where leading Communist Party and government officials met this week to lay out plans for financial reforms.
Analysts said the central bank's new measures are likely to be followed by a stream of others
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July