Overall business confidence of large companies and smaller manufacturers slightly improved for a second consecutive quarter, Mainichi Daily News reports, while the confidence of small and medium-sized non-manufacturers worsened for a second straight quarter, according to the central bank report.
The diffusion index (DI
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July