"Even if some individual economic indicators are weak towards the end of the year, it is appropriate to adjust rates gradually as long as they are temporary swings and we judge that they are within our scenario for the economic and price outlook," Mizuno told a seminar in Tokyo.
"If any r
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- Indonesian banks will switch to reserves averaging in July